No subject

Tue Jul 10 11:52:35 CDT 2007

the ambulance.

Just not having a good day.

OUCH!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Scott Derrick
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2006 3:19 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: REFLECTOR: Cessna Fubar

Ain't that something!?

I'm glad to say thats not me..  Though I've done some stunts that were
close!

Story is this guy makes a dead stick landing on that street, can't remember
why.  He gets permission to use the street to take off, but some ambulance
weeniee parks his ambulance right on the street after the guy gets in to the
airplane to take off.  Needless to say he doesn't move over far enough to
get by the ambulance..

Scott

--

-
    I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much

    Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791. ME 8:276