REFLECTOR: In Need of Prop!!

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Tue Jul 10 07:26:54 CDT 2007

Sounds like a plan....just make sure your buddy fills in all the nicks
(from screws left on plenum during test runs), repaints the prop and
applies new leading edge tape before he returns it "anonymously"!
Tell him he doesn't need to be in a hurry.  These days, if I drink more
than a six-pack, its a week before I quit feeling like crap.  My new
motto is "8 days from bottle to throttle."

Chuck Jensen