REFLECTOR: Degreaser recommendation

Hiroo Umeno humeno at microsoft.com
Mon Jul 9 19:43:57 CDT 2007

Kurt,

Have you tried it on "soaked through" oil, like in foam and glass?  At $7 a gal, I could give that a try but I don't want to find myself in a situation where whatever I use gets saturated in the foam, too and soon have a unknown chemical cocktail under my floor with potential for fumes, spontaneous combustion, etc...

Hiroo