REFLECTOR: Degreaser recommendation

Hiroo Umeno humeno at microsoft.com
Mon Jul 9 19:40:38 CDT 2007

After much digging around...  Another big issue seems to be of just where one would get ahold of such material.  It looks like it's not something I can call up some vendor with a credit card number and have shipped to me.  (After reading some more into the nature of the beast, there probably is a really good reason behind that, too).

Any suggestions?  Alternatives?

Hiroo