REFLECTOR: In Need of Prop!!

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Mon Jul 9 11:08:35 CDT 2007

Hi Ken-

Spoke to Paul earlier- found him a Catto prop for his Jabaru here in Dallas
with a Cozy builder that does not need it yet, so I will not have to
de-mount the prop from my V- but tried to call him with no luck- goes to VM-
so if you have some contact with him, please let him know- I will meet with
the Cozy guy tonight to get the prop from him and then can meet with Paul
tomorrow- also trying to see if Dave Bertram might be available to fly it
out to him, but I think his medical is out right now...

Alex

  _____