REFLECTOR: Tips on stop drilling for cracks in the wind screen

Christopher Martin christophercmartin at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 8 15:19:05 CDT 2007

Tom,

Thanks, another good method. I am going to get a piece of plex and try both
reverse drill method and red hot rod method. I am going to do all of the
existing 7 holes because one of them is exhibiting multiple cracks emerging
from it. Fortunately, they are mostly below the glare shield and not too
visible from the inside. I also think I will fill them with either silicon
or west systems clear epoxy and then polish when cured.

Chris

Christopher Martin
christophercmartin at earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.