REFLECTOR: Spark Plug Wires

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Sat Jul 7 10:56:42 CDT 2007

I assume magnetos?
You can order a magneto harness kit from Slick.  I seem to recall they
are a little pricey around $85 or so.

As far as shortening, I don't think you need any extra parts.  I think
the round part you say is crimped can be pulled out.  Cut the wire to
size and go from there.

It's been years since I did this, so I may be thinking of the magneto end.