REFLECTOR: Velocity Aircraft Listings on Airport-Data.Com

Christopher Martin christophercmartin at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 5 19:14:38 CDT 2007

It is interesting that those pictures are on that page. I was over visiting
Klaus Savier adn someone took the pictures and published them. Velocity
paparazzi?

Christopher Martin
christophercmartin at earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.

Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
> Date: 7/5/2007 8:05:58 AM
> Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Velocity Aircraft Listings on Airport-Data.Com
>
> Hi Chris-
> Just appeared to be a different blade design than the current MT- which
have
> the really wide chord at the root- almost looks like a McCauley blade

California

http://www.airport-data.com/search/search2.html?field=model&code=velocity&se
> > arch=Search
> >
> > There is quite a bit of history in this list - partic when you look at
the
> > deregistered listings (end column)....several deceased names (Jorgensen
> and
> > Ewart) appear and I guess quite a number of aircraft would have been
sold
> on
> > and likely re-registered under different #.
> >
> > Dave Dent's XL which I had a hand in building down here (Oz) is said to
> have
> > now been de-registered - do you have it sold now Dave? Did you get the
new
> > blades installed and tested yet?
> >
> > Interesting to see that Danny Maher still owns a Velocity as does Mark
> > Monchado and Alan Shaw.
> >
> > Only a few of the listings have photos....may I humbly suggest it would
be
> > real nice to see all the listings accompanied by photographs? Anybody
can
> > upload a picture so if you have a photo.....even if under construction
(I
> > note builders...such as Chris Barber, have registration #'s but no
> > registration date yet...denoted by 0000) - please upload some shots
guys!

> > Greg in Sydney
> >
> > gregpoole at saaachapter11.com

> > Checked by AVG Free Edition.