REFLECTOR: fuel strainers

Jorge Bujanda bujanda at dslextreme.com
Thu Jul 5 17:46:06 CDT 2007

Noel,
Hard points in the kit are made of 1/4" thick aluminum that one drills and taps; there is
nothing special about them.  The fittings provided are Flared Tube / Pipe Thread and any
of the following (size 6D) will work with the finger strainers.  The flared side fits the
3/8" aluminum fuel line and the pipe thread side screws into the finger strainer and/or a
hard point tapped to 1/4" pipe thread.
http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/hapages/an816.php
http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/hapages/an822.php
http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/hapages/an823.php
Hope this helps

Regards,
Jorge Bujanda
Velocity XL FG
Palmdale, CA
Website:  http://members.dslextreme.com/users/jbujanda/

"Make your best case... not the best case."
"Spare the noise... convince through silence."