REFLECTOR: Velocity Aircraft Listings on Airport-Data.Com

Christopher Martin christophercmartin at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 5 01:54:08 CDT 2007

It is a constant speed MT with 705 hours on it. Purchased in 1999, I had it
rebuilt at 600 hours, in 2006, by American Propeller in Redding, California
also added the metal spline upgrade to the blade/hub connection. Shortly
thereafter I had a minor prop strike and I chose to have it all taken down
and examined which resulted in the blades being shortened by 3/4". I also
had it dynamically balanced at 100 hours and again after the "shortening".
Otherwise it is a standard MT constant speed prop. Works great with never a
bit of trouble.

Christopher Martin N494CM
christophercmartin at earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.