REFLECTOR: fuel lines

Keith Hallsten KeithHallsten at quiknet.com
Mon Jul 2 23:04:28 CDT 2007

Yes, I used a stainless steel strainer screen, cut in half (after removing
the screen from the frame) so there was one for each tank.  As I recall, I
got an excellent price in the aviation section of Wal-Mart.  I shaped a
"flange" around the perimeter to fit snugly against the inside wall of the
tank, then embedded that flange in the second coat of Jeffco 9700 in the
strake tank.  There were a few gaps larger than the screen mesh, so I filled
those with a third coat of Jeffco.  A bit of a hassle, but it ended up
looking good.

Keith Hallsten