REFLECTOR: Fuel Pressure == 0!?

Ron Brown romott at roadrunner.com
Mon Jul 2 11:34:34 CDT 2007

I had a similar issue with an oil pressure sensor.

The case was "grounded" through the stainless steel sheath of the tubing
going to the case - not. I rigged up a piece of safety wire to wrap around
the sensor and wrapped it around one of the mounting bolts.  Problem fixed.

By the way, your fuel (nor oil pressure) sensor should not be mounted on the
engine - it should be mounted to the firewall and not mounted on a vibrating
engine - it won't last long there.

Ron