REFLECTOR: Fuel Pressure == 0!?

Laurence Coen lwcoen at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 2 11:12:44 CDT 2007

Hiroo,

No.  It may be the fuel pump.  I know that you haven't been flying that long and to have a fuel pump failure with low time doesn't seem likely, it is possible.  You need to find out for sure what has failed and hooking up a mechanical gauge temporarily should do the trick.

Larry Coen
N136LC
SE/RG Franklin/IVO