REFLECTOR: Dual Sticks or Dual Throttle Quadrants

Hal Smith h.smith61 at verizon.net
Mon Jul 2 10:28:18 CDT 2007

Richard,

Hi, this is Hal Smith responding.  Although I am not at the correct building stage yet I plan to use floor mounted dual sticks that can be removed for ease of entry and exit with a center mounted throttle quadrant.  I am also planning on using a turboprop engine installation.  The side mounted dual sticks are nice but I think the floor mounts will be a simpler installation.

I monitor the Reflector every day but I don't submit much, only on occasion.

Hal Smith
h.smith61 at verizon.net