REFLECTOR: Fuel venting issue

David Staten Dastaten at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 2 01:10:31 CDT 2007

If you connect the airframe ground to the truck, then there is no need
for any kind of rube goldberg resistor. The airframe and the fuel truck
are iso-electric at this point. Then.. for good measure, connect the two
(truck and plane) to a grounding rod in the pavement or a tiedown.

Our velocity has grounded caps, with the ground wires connected to
airframe ground. No resistors.

Dave