REFLECTOR: Dual Throttle Quadrants

KMis178813 at aol.com KMis178813 at aol.com
Mon Jul 2 00:11:46 CDT 2007

Richard
  I am going to use the same throttle/prop/mix that you are looking  at. The
problem was that spruce did not have the exact combo that would  work, so I
called the quadrant builder direct and he made it for me. I am  working out of
home state for the next 2 weeks (in Vegas), but I was informed  that it was
delivered a couple days ago. If you can wait, I will get the exact  part number
and phone contact for you when I get home. Dual controls, but  only one set of
cables going aft. Should have a lot less drag than most dual  control setups.

                                                      Ken Mishler N2087M  SUV
650 hrs.
                                                     XLRG-5  under
construction