REFLECTOR: Fuel venting issue

Tom tomcat05 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 1 18:15:23 CDT 2007

It does appear to me that it simply vents independantly under each wing. However--it was behaving as described below, ie;
draining at the left tank but also emptying the right one. I think it can do this because the tanks are both connected to
the sump and the sump isn't vented (so it's like one big tank).I also have a fuel smell all of the time in the cabin (no leaks)

I think that he does not run the vent into the cabin- each tank vents
separately outside of the aircraft like a  C-172

Behalf Of Laurence Coen