REFLECTOR: Getting Air to the Engine

Keith Hallsten KeithHallsten at quiknet.com
Sun Jul 1 14:52:28 CDT 2007

Aach!  What unfortunate positioning of the fuel servo for a pusher
installation!  I think that some sort of external scoop/expansion chamber is
going to be the way to go for that.

I'm also thinking about some sort of air scoop for induction and air filter
housing.  So far it sounds to me as if Rene' Dugas has the best
installation, so I'm thinking of trying to emulate that.

Keith Hallsten