REFLECTOR: Fuel venting issue

Tom tomcat05 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 1 12:13:46 CDT 2007

Don't have the vent block above the sump tank (the sump tank never
completely fills because of this), simply have each of the wing tanks
with their own vent lines. The tanks were filled last wed and had no
venting problem. But after the first long flight it started on the
refuel (only on the left side also, can fill the right side up with no
issue). Think this is like one of those old doctor jokes (it hurts when
I do this so the doctor says don't do that). Guess I'll just refrain
from topping off the left tank all the way and see if I can live with it.