REFLECTOR: Part Identification

Richard J. Gentil richard at naples-air-center.com
Sun Jul 1 10:50:09 CDT 2007

Keith,

This kit stated life as a pop top back in mid 90s. (I do not know the
exact date.) The original owner of the kit made many modifications
before he finally gave up and put the kit in storage for about 7 years.
I bought it about 3 years ago and every so often I come up scratching my
head wondering what this or that is for, or ..... what was the original
owner thinking when he did this or that.

Richard