REFLECTOR: Fuel Shut Off Valves

Jorge Bujanda bujanda at dslextreme.com
Mon Jan 29 12:52:30 CST 2007

I appreciate everyone's good comments.  Hiroo's statement below summarizes
my thoughts.  Craig Woolston suggested the use of separate valves based on
similar experience.  Since I have not done any plumbing yet, but am getting
there, I am looking into the type of valve I will ultimately use.  I will
use aluminum plumbing so the C-clamp method will not work for me.  Thanks to
all for the info

Regards,
Jorge Bujanda
Velocity XL FG
Palmdale, CA
Website:  http://members.dslextreme.com/users/jbujanda/

"Make your best case... not the best case."
"Spare the noise... convince through silence."