REFLECTOR: symposium audio tapes

Phil Hooper phil at hdmnet.com
Sun Jan 28 22:40:53 CST 2007

Regarding those who want to help getting the audio tapes of the symposium
transferred and posted on the web, I sent this reply yesterday to Brent
Ferrel and realized it didn't go to the list.  So here goes again.

Thank you to several who offered to help!  I've been away editing a video
project for a client and have not been up on Reflector.  I'll let y'all know
when the project 'tis done.  Haven't touched my bird in 3 months...bummed.

BTW, there is a lot of valuable stuff in the tapes.  Several of you chaps
offered to assist.

When I'm back on line, I'll work out the details shortly so we can all
benefit.

Blessings to all