REFLECTOR: Painted Velocities?

Pat Shea xl340hp at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 27 19:32:49 CST 2007

Then you've probably checked the links on Rich
Guerra's site then too...

http://www.rguerra.com/velocity/

Click on "Velocity Links" on the middle of the home
page. From there you can link to many builder's
websites as well as the EAA Centennial Homebuilt
Aircraft directory which has a number of Velocities
pictured.

Also, the following link should work for Al Gietzen's
beautiful plane - the bottom is painted a different
color:

http://members.cox.net/alg3/airplane.htm

Pat