REFLECTOR: Cockpit designs

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 27 05:14:47 CST 2007

Doug,

Thanks for the website tip.  I should do that over paying $20 a month for
something of dubious value and a big spare time eater in any event.

Here is one back.  I just got this yesterday from a guy in my EAA chapter in
Greenville, SC.   It is just incredible the work that had to go into this
pic gallery of cockpits down thru the years.

http://uscockpits. <http://uscockpits.com/> com/

Terry

  _____