REFLECTOR: Velocity / Canard List Of Gatherings

Alex alex157 at pwhome.com
Thu Jan 25 09:53:52 CST 2007

I would hope that we could do it every couple/three years- technology is
moving ahead really quickly now, and there were a number of folks that were
close to flying from the last Symposium (myself included) that could
probably fly into the next one as well- not that there wasn't already a
record breaking number of Velo's there last year- of course it would depend
on Milt and Phil to help organize- that is a rare skill I think, and the
last symposium was just outstanding..........

Alex