REFLECTOR: Low CHTs

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Thu Jan 18 07:48:33 CST 2007

Chuck is based our of Leeward, which is an air community 12 SE of Ocala,
FL.  In 2001, he gave me an introductory flight in the Velo I bought.
Chuck a prince of a guy and excellent builder.  At the time, I didn't
notice the "Big Gulp" air scoops on his NACAs, but it wouldn't surprise
me that he would come up with something innovative like that.  Chuck had
never gotten into the internet at that time but the phone number I have
is (352) 347-0456.  If I recall, it was a SE FG and he swung a wood
prop.

Chuck Jensen