REFLECTOR: Low CHTs

Laurence Coen lwcoen at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 17 16:58:02 CST 2007

John,

I ran across something that struck me as a good candidate for an actuator.
It was a linear thermal actuator used to open and close vent windows in a
greenhouse.  After seeing CHT's below 200 F this winter on my #5 cylinder I
plan to look into this problem a little more seriously.

Larry Coen
N136LC
SE/RG Franklin