REFLECTOR: Starter problem

PUSHERPILOT at wmconnect.com PUSHERPILOT at wmconnect.com
Fri Jan 12 23:43:31 CST 2007

Thanks guys.  It seems that we are all in agreement that the circuit breaker
needs to be replaced.  I will have to take out the screws holding the panel
and see if I can lean it back far enough to get at the breaker.  There may be
some leads that are too short, plus things like the extra long auto pilot cables
tied to the top of the fuselage.  If I can get to it I will replace it with a
10 amp.  As a last resort I can install the new breaker somewhere and fish a
new wire.

Mel