REFLECTOR: Starter problem

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Fri Jan 12 06:21:27 CST 2007

Here's a guess and its worth the invoice I'll send you....  You may have
had a loose/poor connection on the wiring or connector to the 5 amp
breaker.  When you shuffled things around, you loosened, tightened or
jiggled it enough to create a good connection, and the resulting
amperage dropped enough to allow the 5 amp to again do its job.  Like I
said, it's a guess.  Maybe somebody that actually KNOWS anything about
electrical systems will offer a useful idea!!

Chuck Jensen