REFLECTOR: Battery Isolator

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Mon Jan 1 17:52:35 CST 2007

Mike...

 Origionally I was going to use a solid state battery isolater/over voltage regulator from the RV stores. I kept reading Knuckols stuff and changed my mind. I know have a system that allows me to turn on battery A, B or A+B. It was simple and effective. You can get all sorts of Information on aeroelectric online Q$A section that goes in to more detail explaining things. Once I read all of the "experts" reasoning.. I understood his point.

If I recall correctly, AL has one of those charging splitters.

Kurt