REFLECTOR: Wing Root Protection

NMFlyer1 at aol.com NMFlyer1 at aol.com
Sun Feb 25 21:01:39 CST 2007

Chuck,

 I have the wing root protection in place. What I was wondering about was the
flange area between the wing root and the piano hinge where we attach our
cowls. Is that the area you painted with the protective paint?

Today I finished sealing off the stainless with fireproof caulking and got my
engine mount installed. I also did some final torque seal application to
critical bolts and safety drilled/wired the last of the engine bolts.
I should be aboe to get the engine installed in the next day or so. I'll
finish up the wing roots when I remove the wings for painting.

Thanks for the input.

 Kurt