REFLECTOR: Loaner prop

davedent at comcast.net davedent at comcast.net
Sat Feb 24 12:08:29 CST 2007

I'll be putting my MT back together in the next week or so.  I have the Catto blades back.  I just put my Vesta prop on and will be running it today.  Right now all looks great. The weather is so bad now that it don't look like I will be able to fly it till I get back from a week long trip.  But as soon as I can I'll let you all know how the Vesta performs.  If there is some one that needs a MT for the IO540 engine I will have one.  You can get it right away and not cost you $11K.

 IT would be great to have an extra one just in case but some time in the next six or eight months I plan on selling the plane.  My wife and I don't see a need for the four place anymore.  The plane is now fixed to the place where I think it's a great plane.  Including the landing gear.  With all the new mods done on the gear mounting I feel that it will hold together now.  My flight and landing testing went great.  I even did a major cross wind landing and it did just fine.
HI Mac
Dave
From: MMurp16900 at aol.com