REFLECTOR: Corvette Seats

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Fri Feb 23 22:27:31 CST 2007

Obviously this will never work for the XL.  This is only for the Elite,
to quote from the site:

Elite Standard Evaporator is perfect for coupes, pickups and midsize
sedans. Features 3 a/c vents, either in dash or on the kick panels,
floor heat and optional dehumidified defrost.
(20" wide X 8 3/4" high X 8 1/4" Deep)