REFLECTOR: Exhaust wrap. was updraft cooling

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Sun Feb 18 16:15:37 CST 2007

I tried that when I had updraft cooling.  I was having major cooling
issues so I wrapped the exhaust.  Had no effect at all on my cooling. I've
been told it also can cause your pipes to corrode faster over time.

The fix for my cooling woes was to get absolutely fanatical about tight
baffling, temps dropped 75 degrees.

Scott