REFLECTOR: updraft cooling

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Sun Feb 18 09:46:30 CST 2007

Ronnie,

Have you ever heard the theories/facts about why the shape of the EZ and
LEZ is so different that the top NACAs won't work?  Does the roofline of
the EZ drop away more sharply and a low pressure is created there unlike
the long tapered, shallow roof line of Velo?  I imagine some EZ owners
have tried it and confirmed it didn't work since there was 1) the known
cooling problems and, 2) the salulatory effects of top NACA in another
pusher (Velo).

Or, maybe it was just those theorists at it again?

Chuck Jensen