REFLECTOR: Corvette Seats

Rich Guerra rich at rguerra.com
Sat Feb 17 10:33:13 CST 2007

Larry,
The bottom part of the seat upholstery simply fit over the Corvette supplied
foam (with temperfoam in the center where one sits) and the Velocity seat pan.
Only the seat pan fiberglass part itself was from Velocity.  Everything else was
Covette foam (which is contoured nicely) for seat and back and the seat back
frame and upholstery which just slips over everything.  Keep in mind there is a
small square hole in the leather at the top back of the seat that Jeff Driscoll
simply covered for me with a matching vinyl covered button.

The key is to make sure the seats will fit width-wise.  I don't know if the
newest models have changed. All the applications I've seen have been in XL's
only.  I don't think they would fit in an SE.
Rich