REFLECTOR: Corvette Seats

Alex alex157 at pwhome.com
Sat Feb 17 10:26:18 CST 2007

Noel-
The electric coolers use a peltier junction to provide solid state cooling
without any moving parts, but in every application that I have seen, the
peltier- which looks like a saltine cracker (but they do vary in size-
requires a heat sink on both sides to dissipate/absorb the energy that it is
moving- do your seats actually "cool" when set to the cold position?, or
does "cold" just mean that they are not getting hot?

Alex