REFLECTOR: Corvette Seats

gattenby at tulsaconnect.com gattenby at tulsaconnect.com
Fri Feb 16 18:23:44 CST 2007

Another question about the corvette seats...
Are folks putting these seats in SE's or XL's?

Next seat question...
My Ford SUV has seat temp control  Hot and Cold.
I assume that the seat heat is electric heat, (yes
assuming usually gets me in trouble)
But how does the cold work?
I have seen electric powered "Ice chests" that will heat
or cool depending on the polarity of the DC that it's fed.
Or does it take an air feed of the cars AC?

Yes it will weigh more, it will be more complex, it will
take longer... ect
But I like my creature comforts...

Noel