REFLECTOR: Corvette Seats

Rich Guerra rich at rguerra.com
Fri Feb 16 13:13:56 CST 2007

Chuck,
As I recall, the tilting mechanism was factory supplied.  Either way, if it was
the Corvette hardware there was no significant modification.  Although, you
should insure the angle the seat tilts backward is acceptable in terms of
visibility when the seat is pushed all the way forward like when you are in
flight.  That might be the only mod necessary.  I simply slide the seats all
the way forward and tilt them forward to get folks inthe back.
Rich