REFLECTOR: Fuel Leak Techniques?

Craig and Denise Woolston cdwoolston at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 11 07:54:45 CST 2007

I "think" I know generally where it's leaking from but all fixes so far have
failed to work.  I am certain that it's traveling in b/t the layers of the
fuselage skin to where it shows on the outside of the aircraft, but I can't
seem to figure out how it gets into there.  I've tried the pull a vacuum
technique but that hasn't solved it yet.  I suspect because I'm not close
enough to the source.

We'll try jacking the wing from now on and see if we get any further.

Craig

  _____