REFLECTOR: Velocity inc

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 9 18:49:54 CST 2007

Capitalize on this.

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of lawrence epstein
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2007 10:01 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Velocity inc

Rich-
I saw your beautiful airplane at Oshkosh (remmeber my brother & I stealing
your shade while we watched the airshow?) and I don't mind saying that you
plane is the standard that I work toward.  I guess that you just gave me the

best recommendation!

Where did you get the seats? Any particular Vintage? What about rails/etc?

Larry