REFLECTOR: Velocity inc

Rich Guerra rich at rguerra.com
Thu Feb 8 19:39:33 CST 2007

Larry,

Jeff Driscoll who works out of the Velocity factory did my interior and I've
been pretty happy with it. He works fast and can tailor things to just about
anything you want.  You can see him at work on my website in the 2004
Maintenence section and the finished product in the INTERIOR section.  His
contact number is in the 2004 Maintenence section.

My seats are Corvette seats that came with the standard upholstery.  The seat
backs are light fiberglass and bolted right into the factory seat pans.  Jeff
finished up the upholstery that came with them.

Hope that helps!

Rich Guerra
Velocity XL RG N724X
RACE 24