REFLECTOR: main gear brake lines

brent bourgeois bjb3013 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 7 10:48:06 CST 2007

Scott,
I recently did the upgrade as you are now. 3/16
nyloflow has a odd OD and I could not find a tube or
hose locally that was easy to push it through. I
really wanted as small  of conduit as possible.
I ended up with the Nyloflow at the Shell gas station,
bought a big 48 of Coke and made off with about 10
extra tall and long straws.
I used scotch tape to join the straw ends and
installed it to the gear with the nyloflow in the
conduit to prevent kinking. A little duct tape and hot
glue for a temporary hold, then I covered them with
carbon I had extra. Make them a little longer than you
need and then trim the ends to look nice .

If you are going through all of this trouble use extra
carbon.