REFLECTOR: Manuevers

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 6 10:44:01 CST 2007

Kev,

I have more to learn, but my understanding is the airplane is more than
capable of normal aerobatics, with some exceptions regards airshow like
hammerheads.  It is my understanding that the airplane is capable of say
Cuban eights, or this is the factory position when asked.  It is my
intention to learn more on this topic, but I planning on mild aerobatic
maneuvers after some refresher training.

Terry

  _____