REFLECTOR: Manuevers

Lawrence Epstein,MD ljepstein at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 6 10:00:01 CST 2007

Unless you are speaking about a separate incident, I believe the death
you are speaking about was someone intentionally trying to deep stall
the airplane in a flight test setting. That aircraft was modified (fuel
strakes extending to the spar?) and the CG was aft of expected. I
believe that Duane had advised against the modification/configuration.

I am not qualified to argue aerobatics or not and would not recommend
them in this aircraft.

Larry Epstein