REFLECTOR: Jabiru

KMis178813 at aol.com KMis178813 at aol.com
Sun Feb 4 20:36:25 CST 2007

Hey All
    Just received word of another flying Velo. First  flight was in Southern
California and about a 4-5 year project SUV. Interesting  item is the engine
being a Jabiru 8 cyl. dual carb. He was too excited to give  details, but I'm
sure they will be available if anyone is interested. He talked  to me after the
plane was back on the ground but I could tell from the  excitement, on the
phone, that the plane was the only thing that made it  back to earth.
                                                          Ken Mishler
N2087M SUV  700 hrs.
                                                          XLRG-5 under
construction