REFLECTOR: MT Prop for Sale MTV -9-B Three Blade

MMurp16900 at aol.com MMurp16900 at aol.com
Sat Feb 3 18:50:51 CST 2007

Subject MtV-9-B props.
I  just completed overhaul of my prop .myself
After 5 years and 500 hours the blades were in bad shape.the blades  and the
seals were leaking grease
We used special snap ring pliers, removed the blades and Catto restored  like
brand new.
M.T in Florida overhauled the hub and installed the new steal  inserts.
American prop in California supplied all the parts including the new part
number over size blade O ring seals
that are used with new steel hub inserts.
 It is back on the IO 540 Velocity XL no leaks, looks new and operates
normal.
If I can help any one call me at (775)2469364
Mack Murphree