REFLECTOR: aileron trim

Lou Stedman stedmanlou at adelphia.net
Mon Dec 31 19:47:44 CST 2007

My trim does not work as I would expect it to work in the air. I have not had a great need for it so far because 44Q flies straight and level. However when I get into wind conditions, I know it will be needed. My only experience was with my Long EZ. When I moved my aileron trim on the ground, you would see deflection of up to 1". I don't get that with my VEL.

Lou Stedman
Velocity N7044Q
Olean, NY