REFLECTOR: aileron trim

Grigore Rosu grigore.rosu at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 18:54:30 CST 2007

Lou,

I'm still building my Velocity, but I remember when I installed my trim on
the keel fin I had a similar problem: no matter how much I tension the
springs or how many times I wrap the cord, the motor runs but the cord
slips.  I spent more than one day trying to solve this problem, because I
naturally expected the motor to engage smoothly the cord.  Several builders
said at that time when I asked that I should not worry about that on the
ground, because it will work in the air.  I'm still not sure about that, but
for the time being I moved on building other things.  Please let me know if
you find any better answer to this.

BTW, does your trim work OK in the air?

Grigore