REFLECTOR: (no subject)

Wallace Jr., Richard D. RDWallace at ispcorp.com
Mon Dec 31 11:56:00 CST 2007

I had purchased Velocity SUV111 (fixed gear, single door, yoke controls)
back for Christmas in 2000.  I have been working on it since (at a slow
pace) and figure I am 85% done with the fuselage and wings.  I have
recently found that I will not be going for my next third class medical
(hence I will never be able to fly this plane) and am looking to see if
anyone is interested in purchase it as is.  I have a number of
gauges/instruments ("steam" although it was going to be set up for IFR,
day/night) and all tools would be included and of course all of the
Velocity tapes, books, etc.  You name it and it is included.  It is
located at my home just north of Hagerstown, MD in PA.  I have
$41,500.00 invested not including any of my time.  If you are truly
interested, let's talk.  Send an e-mail or call most anytime on my cell
phone listed below.  I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,

Richard D. Wallace, Jr., PE (Rick)

Director, Manufacturing

rdwallace at ispcorp.com <mailto:rdwallace at ispcorp.com>